For reasons I cannot currently disclose, I’m rather excited at the moment. Over the course of this terribly exciting day, I’ve come up with several euphemisms for being terribly excited. So I thought that I would share these euphemisms with you.
I’m more excited than…
- …the last time the McRib came back.
- …when they announced the last Harry Potter movie wouldn’t be in 3-D.
- …Thor at a two-for-one sale on hammers.
- …late-night talk show hosts when Donald Trump announced he was running for President.
- …my ninth-grade students when I got the flu and called in sick.
- …Rob Schneider when an Adam Sandler script calls for an “antisocial loser.”
- …Phineas and Ferb on any given day.
- …Damian Wayne on Parent’s Day.
- …I was when they added purple horseshoes to Lucky Charms.
- …James T. Kirk beaming down to the Planet of Perpetual Spring Break
- …Ernie Hudson after Bill Murray approves the Ghostbusters 3 script.
- …when VHS beat out Betamax as the format of choice.