Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four, has started a new initiative called the Future Foundation. In this new FF, Reed has recruited genius children to pool their minds and create projects that will make the world a better place.
Marvel Comics is owned by Disney.
Which of course leads to an obvious question…
WHY HASN’T REED RICHARDS RECRUITED PHINEAS AND FERB?
Think about this. Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher, over the course of a single summer, have created an arsenal of devices, inventions, and experiments that could change the course of human history:
- Rocketships that can reach other stars and return in a single day.
- Robots including (but not limited to) duplicates of themselves, mechanical bulls, a giant dog, and fighting treehouse-bots.
- Remote-controlled flying baseballs.
- A suit of superhero armor.
- A shrinking ray.
An enormous mechanical shark.
- A portal to Mars.
- An all-terrain vehicle that can literally go on all terrains.
- Hologram projectors that create an environment indistinguishable from reality.
- Soap bubbles strong enough to carry several people miles through the air.
- The tallest building on the planet (it reached the moon).
- A flying carpet.
- A time machine. (Technically they didn’t invent the time machine, they just repaired one left behind by an earlier time-traveler. But let’s see you do that.)
- Sentient “Aqua Primates” (Sea Monkeys) grown to the size of an adult human.
- A cell phone with the ability to teleport a person via voice-command.
- Enormous bowling balls controlled from a interior cockpit stabilized by an internal gyroscope.
- The best-tasting ice cream in the world (made by milking cows on the moon).