My first novel, Other People’s Heroes, is superhero adventure. Josh Corwood is a reporter for Powerlines, the premiere newsmagazine covering the heroes of Siegel City. Josh has always dreamed of joining the heroes, but his world is thrown into upheaval by a pair of discoveries. First: he has a power of his own. And second: the heroes of Siegel City are all fakes. The villains are actors, the fights are choreographed — it’s like professional wrestling on a much bigger scale. In this comedy/adventure, Josh attempts to blow the lid on the cover-up, only to find himself embroiled in a mystery about what happened to the real heroes of Siegel City, and about the nature of heroism itself. You can listen to the whole thing in the Evercast, or buy it as an ebook!
- Amazon.com Kindle Store ($2.99)
- Barnes & Noble Nook Store ($.299)
- Smashwords.com for every eBook format ($2.99)
- Available in your iPad/iPhone/iPod bookstore ($2.99)
- Available in print from CreateSpace ($15.99)
- Available as a free audiobook download at Podiobooks.com ($0.00!)
A while back, just for funsies, I whipped up some images of the heroes of Siegel City. I’m no artist, mind you, so I used the Hero Machine template. Here’s what I came up with: