Combining the wit of the Siegel City stories with an offbeat look at horror stories, Opening Night of the Dead is my little twist on the zombie tale.
From the back cover:
The Climax Studios Festival of Fear is a Halloween tradition, but with monsters roaming the theme park and a monster movie filming on the adjacent film lot, what hell will break loose when a real zombie surfaces and starts biting? When you can’t tell who’s alive and who’s undead, can a stuntman, a makeup artist, a sleaze-slinging blogger and a pair of former cops stop the end of the world from sneaking off the studio lot and infecting all of California?
- Amazon.com Kindle Store ($2.99)
- Barnes & Noble Nook Store ($2.99)
- The iPad/iPhone bookstore ($2.99)
- Smashwords.com for every eBook format ($2.99)
- Available in print at Amazon ($12.99)